Here at Ross Bridge, we believe that our community is perfect for all homeowners who want to take advantage of the benefits of living in a new home in the Birmingham metro. However, there are certain aspects of Ross Bridge that make it especially perfect for families! The following are reasons why families in particular will love living in Ross Bridge:
· Spacious homes: Whether you decide on a home in our Glasscott, Haddon, or Southampton neighborhood, you’ll be enjoying a home that’s exceptionally spacious, perfect for families of any size! The minute you walk into one of our beautifully designed homes, it’s easy to see how your family could enjoy it for years to come.
· Parks, pools and outdoor trails: Ross Bridge contains over 200 acres of green space, lakes and natural parks – including the Shades Creek Preserve – as well as over five miles of activity trails, playgrounds and resort-style pools. All of these incredible outdoor amenities are perfect for families to enjoy the natural beauty that’s found throughout Ross Bridge!
· Great schools: Schools in Hoover, Alabama received an impressive ranking of 8 out of 10 from popular school ranking site GreatSchools.org. These rankings are based on test scores, and several middle schools, elementary schools and high schools in the area received a 9 out of 10 or a 10 out of 10 ranking by GreatSchools.org. If you and your family live in Ross Bridge, there are plenty of options for great public schools in the Hoover area!
· Golf course for mom and dad: If mom and dad love to golf, there’s no better place in the Birmingham metro area to live than Ross Bridge. When we say we’re the best golf resort community in Alabama, we mean it! Our Ross Bridge golf course is one of the stops on the famous Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, and is one of the longest courses in the country. It’s a challenging yet enjoyable course that takes full advantage of the natural beauty of Ross Bridge, and for avid golfers, there’s nothing better than having this incredible course in your backyard.
· Family fun in nearby Birmingham: Birmingham is a diverse and exciting city that has a lot to offer visitors of all ages. There’s a wealth of family-friendly attractions in Birmingham, including museums, nature preserves, and various outdoor areas to take advantage of recently-revitalized Birmingham. Living in Ross Bridge means being just a short drive from all the fun in Birmingham.
If you’re in the market for a new home in the Birmingham, Alabama metro, then you won’t find a resort community better for your family than Ross Bridge. Just one visit to our community is all it takes to picture your family living life the fullest here in Hoover, Alabama!